Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random...

Finally, I get three minutes to post something! Probably don't, but whatev, it's my time to do what I want.

Let's see....yesterday was Rememberance Day here. My boyfriend and I went to the big ceremony downtown, and we actually were able to see everything. The thing I don't understand is how many people don't care about Rememberance Day. It's like, "Halloween is over, let's start advertising for Christmas." And people don't feel compelled to say, "Thank a veteran."

Sens aren't doing so hot right now. We're almost a quarter of the way through the season, and we're at 6-7-2. Not sure what's wrong, but since I can't play hockey, nor coach it, I can't pass judgement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, absolutely no respect at all!! The XMas overload just gets to me every year...as you may know, I'm not a huge fan of that season...oh well.
Hope the Sens get their shit together, and start winning some!
Mitsu